For this assignment, you will create several spreadsheets in an Excel® workbook and demonstrate different functions. Read all the instructions in this module item and view the required tutorials before you begin. If you are familiar with functions used in Excel, you will still want to review these to see what is expected.
To prepare, use the directions as follows:
- View the videos # 1, 3-10, and 13-16 in the playlist Microsoft Excel 2016 (YouTube). (Links to an external site.)
- Viewing other titles is optional.
- Need Excel? Go to the Productivity Software page.
Your workbook requirements are as follows:
- Label all values and name the worksheet tabs.
- Apply formatting such as bold text, colors, etc. as appropriate.
- Save your workbook in .xlsx format.