EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION PAPER
Workplace trends require employees to connect with a wide array of coworkers, consultants, off-site employees, and other resources. Sharing knowledge is critical to any organization’s success, especially in the health care industry.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper that addresses the following questions:
- Which organizational model best describes your organization or an organization with which you are familiar?
- How does your organization currently communicate or involve employees in formulating solutions to problems?
Include the following in your paper:
- The communication techniques that have been most effective for sharing information and ideas
- The communication techniques that proved to be ineffective
- How these communication techniques might be applied or modified in a health care work environment
- How technology might also affect the communication process
Cite a minimum of 3 references to support your position. One reference may be the course textbook.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.