- For week three, recreate the ways food are to be stored in a refrigeration and the temperatures they should be cooked at. This can be taken from chapter 7.11 and chapter 8.11
chapter 7.11:Temperatures guidelines:
- Do NOT overload coolers or freezers.
- Avoid frequent opening of the cooler.
Use cold curtains in walk-in coolers and
- Use open shelving.
- Monitor food temperatures regularly.
o Randomly sample food temperatures.
o If the food is not at the correct temperature, throw it out.o Defrost freezers regularly.chapter 8.11:When prepping meat, seafood, poultry:
- Use clean and sanitized work areas, cutting boards, knives, and utensils.
- Prep raw meat, poultry, and seafood separately or at different times from
- Remove only as much food as can be prepped at one time.
- Return raw meat to the cooler as quickly as possible after prepping it.