Assume you are an instructor presenting an unethical case study to your graduate students. Develop a PowerPoint presentation on the person/business of your choice. Be sure you include clear examples to support your findings. It may be one of those named previously in preparation of an assignment, or one found in your own research. Be sure to address the following key components for your student audience:
- Provide a brief historical summary on the individual or organization.
- Identify and explain the unethical behavior/event examined.
- Reflect on ethical standards.
- Determine the influence of leadership.
- Provide the social responsibility response (both actual and appropriate).
- Explain any related cultural, environmental, and legal implications.
- Interpret the impact on stakeholders.
- Explain the outcome of the event, along with a comparison of the consequences.
- Determine the fairness of punishment.
- Recommend courses of action, including recommendations for your students while completing their studies.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as speaker notes for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least seven scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 15-20 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 200-350 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
|Content (15 points)||Points|
|1||Addressed an unethical behavior/event examined and the influence this behavior has on leadership.||5|
|2||Considered social responsibility response(s) and how this relates to cultural, environmental, and legal implications (both actual and appropriate).||5|
|3||Considered the unethical behavior/event impact on stakeholders.||5|
|Organization (5 points)|
|1||Organized and presented in a clear manner. Included a minimum of seven scholarly references, with appropriate APA formatting applied to citations and paraphrasing. Presentation is 15-20 slides long.||5|