Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant to help an organization measure opinions of employees about various aspects of the organization’s structure and culture. The organization has decided that the best way to capture this information is through the use of a survey. You are required to include the following concepts or constructs in the survey design:
- Training and development opportunities.
- Office layout and design.
For each required component, suggest properties that can be measured by each of the four basic types of scales (nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio). For each property, provide an example survey item that might be used.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: No more than five typed, double-spaced pages including graphics (but excluding cover page).
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.