Capstone Project: Change Proposal Topic
*The Capstone Project is designed to be completed in sections. This is part one of the assignment.
Propose a topic for your Change Proposal (600-750 words).
Use the feedback you have received on your proposed topics in the Main Forum and the availability of evidence in peer-reviewed nursing and medical journals to support your intervention, and choose a viable topic. (Attached)
Approval of your topic is mandatory, and must be completed prior to beginning the assignments for the Capstone Project. Future assignments submitted with unapproved topics will not be accepted.
Include the following:
1. Describe a health care barrier or issue that needs addressed.
2. Based on your Logic Model, present a brief summary of the health care barrier or issue presented: (a) Describe the problem, (b) Describe your proposed solution. Briefly discuss how your proposed solution will resolve barrier or issue for in health care, and (c) Discuss the expected outcomes for you initiating your proposal.
3. Find three to five peer reviewed articles that support your proposal. Include the article using APA format. Provide two or three sentences that explain why the article supports your proposed solution.
**This assignment requires that you support your position by referencing at least FOUR TO SIX SCHOLARLY RESOURCES. AT LEAST THREE OF YOUR SUPPORTING REFERENCES MUST BE FROM PEER-REVIEWED RESOURCES.
***Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.
****You will be graded on:
1. Description of Problem and Relevancy to Barrier or Issue in Health Care: Problem is thoroughly defined with strong supporting references and evidence of its relevance and significance to a health care issue or barrier. Thorough subject knowledge and understanding is demonstrated.
2. Potential for Solution and Desired Outcome: Argument for solution is critically presented with supporting references. Desired outcome of project is well defined with a clear description of its implementation. Thorough subject knowledge and understanding is demonstrated.
3. Research Sources (Sources are appropriate, relevant, etc. Also, sources meet assignment quantity and type specifications, including evidence-based resources.): Source relevance is applicable and appropriate in all instances and sparks interest in the reader to pursue further investigation. References from appropriate sources (e.g., evidence-based resources) are included.
4. Argument Logic and Construction: Clear and convincing argument presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner.