Critical Thinking: Information Security in Organizations (50 Points)
Information security within organizations has evolved and has become much more complex. In a written paper, answer the following questions:
- How has computer security evolved into modern information security?
- Who should lead a security team? Should the approach to security be more managerial or technical? Why?
- What are the functions of laws, regulations, and professional organizations within information security?
- Your essay should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two credible sources. Use the Saudi Digital Library to find your resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
There is SafeAssign Plagiarism Checker, If your score is above 25%, you will want to edit your assignment before submitting it for grading.
course name: CS562 – Enterprise Cybersecurity
Course Materials: Whitman, M. E., & Mattord, H. J. (2018). Principles of information security (6th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning. ISBN: 9781285448367