Unit 3 Strategic Management Questions
Instructions: Minimum 250 word count excluding references, and minimum of 2 source must be scholarly and in APA FORMAT. The reading material for this unit will be attached as well. This is the book information, Parnell, J.A. (2008). Strategic management: Theory and practice (3rd ed). Cincinnati, OH: Cengage.
- Explain the difference between Social Responsibility and Managerial Ethics.
Instructions: Minimum of 1200 word count for the whole section. Must use a minimum of 3 sources. Sources must be scholarly and in APA FORMAT. This is the book information, Parnell, J.A. (2008). Strategic management: Theory and practice (3rd ed). Cincinnati, OH: Cengage.
The Internal Environment & Corporate Strategy
- In a narrative format, discuss these firms from a strategic perspective. Information concerning recent changes in the firms is readily available online and should be accessed. Strategic issues should be discussed in “real time.”
- Some critics—citing previous allegations of sweatshops—have argued that Nike has not been ethical in its approach to production in developing countries. Is this criticism warranted? Why or why not? Additional Internet research may be required to support your position.
- How has Nike accomplished considerable growth over the past two decades? Can this continue? Why or why not?
- Suppose you are the CEO of Nike and the world is coping with an economic recession. Would you change the corporate strategy? If so, what changes would you make and why? If not, why not?