NEED ASAP! DO NOT ASK TO DO UNLESS YOU CAN GET ME A 90% OR BETTER. NEEDS TO BE SUBMITTED TO TURNITIN, SO NO PLAGIARISM! ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS!
subject: healthy sleep for children
This assignment is the initial draft of a work plan designed to increase use of best practices in a public health organization. Creating a well-designed implementation plan requires that you move through each stage of writing before you submit the end product to your intended audience, including:
- Peer Review.
The assignments and discussion posts in this course are all examples of the prewriting stage. Throughout the course you have been assembling a growing list of resources and already have them formatted in APA style and stored in your RefWorks bibliography, ready to be incorporated into this draft.
Pay attention to the purpose of a draft, which is to elicit feedback so you can refine and proof your work before you deliver a document to a high-stakes audience. All the fundamental elements are put in place, but until you get stakeholder feedback and have revised and proofed your work, it isn’t “ready for prime time.”
To successfully complete this assignment, your draft must include the following:
- A description of the organization and an explanation of the management structure of a population-based public health program. You will need to support your description of the structure based on current management-theory literature.
- A general overview and analysis of the administrative processes and coordination of resources within public health organizations and programs.
- A description of recommended management tools to be applied to help ensure safe and clean work environments.
- Implementation Plan: formulate specific intervention strategies to communicate and disseminate information in crisis situations associated with the public health problem identified in the work plan.
- Financials: you will need to identify funding sources for the program described in your implementation plan.
Your 7–8 page draft (not including title page and appendix) should have the following sections:
- Title Page.
- Abstract or Executive Summary.
- Introduction and Background.
Goals and Objectives.
- Organizational Goals.
- Strategies for a clean and safe environment.
- Organizational Resources and Programs.
- Appendix: budget, schedule, funding sources, and so on (these are often appendices to the work plan).
- Self-development plan: include a description of how your plan can be implemented at your practicum.
Public Health Plan Outline
Sleep, like nutrition and physical activity, is a critical determinant of health and well-being. Sleep is a basic requirement for infant, child, and adolescent health and development. Sleep loss and untreated sleep disorders influence basic patterns of behavior that negatively affect family health and interpersonal relationships. Fatigue and sleepiness can reduce productivity and increase the chance for mishaps such as medical errors and motor vehicle or industrial accidents. Adequate sleep is necessary to: Fight off infection Support the metabolism of sugar to prevent diabetes Perform well in school Work effectively and safely (HealthyPeople.gov) In reality, there isn’t much you can do to change the sleep habits of an adult, besides provide them with information on why sleep is so important, but- with that being said- I know that parents are always looking to better their children’s health and will go above and beyond for them- will even feed their children healthier then they feed themselves. Also, when you have good sleeping habits as a child, they usually follow you into adult hood- so, that is why I would like to work with the public school systems to promote and educate children and their parents on the importance of healthy sleep. Reference: Emerson M. Wickwire, P. (n.d.). sleepreviewmag.com. Retrieved from http://www.sleepreviewmag.com/2014/12/financial-costs-insomnia/ HealthyPeople.gov. (n.d.). HealthyPeople.gov. Retrieved from https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/topics-objectives/topic/sleep-health