Welcome to the final SS1000 Discussion! Throughout this course, you, alongside Sonia and Violet, have learned about:
- UMA resources
- the importance of a positive support network
- emotional intelligence
- personal responsibility
- problem-solving and prioritization strategies
- strengths and abilities
- making S.M.A.R.T.E.R. goals
- motivational factors
- NACE competencies
2. Initial Post: Create a new thread and answer all three parts of the initial prompt below
- Reflect on the content presented in Week 1-5. What was the most important concept you learned? Explain.
- Explain how you can use at least two (2) strategies or resources presented in SS1000 to succeed in your future courses, program, or career.
- Imagine you are Violet from the Goalden Girls and mentoring a new UMA student. Provide a piece of advice to the new student.