Module 3 Discussion – Monitoring Regulation
Directions: – Clinical trials are heavily regulated because they are affected by Healthcare Regulations. As a new Compliance Officer, you receive an anonymous report that clinical trials are taking place at your hospital, without proper consent from patients. Some patients are receiving placebos (no actual treatment), without being informed. Make a list of any governing agencies and their roles in Clinical Trials. Use the Internet to find some examples of Clinical Trials. Discuss your findings and defend why you chose the governing agencies and examples. For your response, choose a post that exhibits a differing opinion from your own. (Submit 1page Due Date 8/24/2021, 11:59PM)
Module Course Project – Writing Compliance Policies
Module 03 Content
Are you ready to present the policies for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer?
- In 4-page paper describe the policies for each of the two compliance plans.
- Break each policy section into 2 pages each.
- Remember to support your policies for the two plans with a total of three research sources, cited at the end in APA format. (That’s 1-2 research sources per plan).
- Then, summarize your plan in a 5-8 slide PowerPoint presentation.
- Polices you should consider covering for each plan come under the key compliance elements:
- Compliance Standards
- High-Level (personal) Responsibility
- Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety)